• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
07-16-2022, 02:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-16-2022, 02:38 PM by Jason Petho.)
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR
Turn 26 - 2d/28th Infantry
Our LRRP operating in Cambodia. We see a big clearing ahead! We will find a nice spot along treeline and dig in for a bit, see what can be spotted.
[Image: file.php?id=1141669]
Over at Firebase LZ LOUISIANA 5, the elements are digging in and heading out on patrol. I'll be transporting troops here over the next dozen turns or so, it will get pretty busy at this firebase!
[Image: file.php?id=1141670]
Here you can see elements of A Company securing the base and heading south to secure the last points in the area. I should be patrolling in the jungle. Should be...
[Image: file.php?id=1141672]
B Company is making some success with dealing with Hill 171 due to the helicopters from D Troop, the other platoons are heading to the hill as fast as possible.
[Image: file.php?id=1141673]
Down in the C Company combat area, we have the Viet Cong Reconnaissance platoon surrounded and attempting to cause casualties.
[Image: file.php?id=1141674]
The overall situation at Loc Ninh. You can see the rest of the battalion organizing and building defences still around the town. I am showing the intended movement to another defended position north of Loc Ninh.
[Image: file.php?id=1141675]
The Engineer assigned to D/2d/28th Infantry is at the very last mine on the highway. Then its mission will be over for the day, so will spend the night in Loc Ninh.
[Image: file.php?id=1141676]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Week in Binh Long - The forever AAR - by Jason Petho - 07-16-2022, 02:20 PM