• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Two newb questions: hotspot color and selection by org
01-13-2022, 11:00 PM,
RE: Two newb questions: hotspot color and selection by org
(01-13-2022, 09:44 PM)taymaj Wrote: I'm a newbie to this series and have a couple questions I couldn't find an answer to when I searched:

1. Is there a way to mod the hotspot color / blink rate?  I'd like to have "dazzle" highlighting like the alt highlight.

2. Is there a way (in game or workaround) to select the next unit by its organization instead of its location?  For example, within 1st Division, a hotkey would select: A Co/1 Bn/1 Br, then B Co, then C Co, etc.  I use divisional markings and can see what's moved using highlights.  Using the organization dialog highlights them, but since the dialog box is "locked", I can't click through.

Many thanks!

Like LordDeadWood said, you can climb up the ranks of an org with the highlight, but I don't think you can cycle the selection through an org's units. Unfortunately the color and the blink rate of the hotspot seems to be hardcoded and so far there's no way to change them (I would personally like the hotspot to be a little more conspicuous, especially in Squad Battles).
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two newb questions: hotspot color and selection by org - by Xerxes77 - 01-13-2022, 11:00 PM