• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for a player - Any CM 2
01-09-2022, 01:19 AM,
Looking for a player - Any CM 2
Hello:

I would like to play a Combat Mission 2 game. I have all of the World War II versions of Combat Mission. I have all of the modules and the updates. I will play any scenario that you would like using any version of CM 2 that you may like. However, before we begin let's make sure we are module compatible - see below.

I was trying to play a scenario from the Scenario Depot called Hill 621 with another player but the game bugged out at the 10 minute mark when reinforcements arrived. The player did not have Fire and Rubble, which has led me to the conclusion that Hill 621 was not working because of this. At the start, I informed my opponent that I had all and was updated with of the CM 2 World War II games. I assumed they had the same when we started. When Hill 621 did not work, we agreed to set up a meeting engagement, but it did not work because he did not have Fire and Rubble. Anyway to end this story, I told my opponent to create a scenario using their own version of Red Thunder but I have not have heard back from them.

I have been hoping for a scenario of the month but the organizers for that ladder have not set one up yet. Maybe Cat or Raz will do so soon. I guess it depends if all of the Blitz members are engaged. So, I am back trying to find an opponent.

As a player, I put myself in the middle of the road because I have played 12 scenarios. I am  generally still at the novice level, although I think I will be an okay competitor for medium players.

Usually, I can do about 3 turns + a week. This depends on both player's scheduling though.

Again, If interested please let me know.

P.S. I am debating getting COM Cold War or CM Shock Force. If you have either please let me know which one you think of them. I would be tempted to buy one of the version if there was a particular game you wanted to play.

I have been hoping that Battlefront would make a Pacific Theater version of CM 2. I suppose they could roll North Africa into Fortress Italy. Gazala, Tobruk and El Alaamein would all be interesting.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Looking for a player - Any CM 2 - by cplkrotz - 01-09-2022, 01:19 AM
RE: Looking for a player - Any CM 2 - by Westland - 01-09-2022, 03:58 AM
RE: Looking for a player - Any CM 2 - by cplkrotz - 01-10-2022, 02:07 AM
RE: Looking for a player - Any CM 2 - by Westland - 01-11-2022, 07:48 AM
RE: Looking for a player - Any CM 2 - by Westland - 01-12-2022, 04:54 AM