• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

midway help
01-05-2022, 07:45 PM,
midway help
Playing Midway, again. But can someone tell me if certain things are working as intended, please? So, for example, if we just take the action of sending out a fan of search planes. They sight a target and I then want them to all assemble either somewhere close to the target (but not so close that the cap goes for them) in preparation for doing a bombing run on it or at least all equidistant from the target so that they all go in together, not piecemeal. I don't seem to be able to get them to do this though. I double click on one icon from the flight and that highlights the whole flight, I then right-click on the bit of space I want them to fly to (let's call it the IP) and it doesn't happen - instead they all fly off in various directions. If I right-click on the target they do all go for it, but I want them to assemble before doing this. How do I achieve this? Anyone know? What do others do? Do I somehow need to cancel the search mission first? Can that be done whilst they're airborne? Thanks!
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
midway help - by phoenix - 01-05-2022, 07:45 PM
RE: midway help - by phoenix - 01-05-2022, 08:04 PM