• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Latest WDS blog reveals PzC Rumyantsev '43 and other titles
01-02-2022, 09:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-03-2022, 12:59 AM by DanTGN.)
RE: Latest WDS blog reveals PzC Rumyantsev '43 and other titles
(01-02-2022, 08:00 AM)Mr Grumpy Wrote: A couple of comments, the Compass '40 add on for Alamein '42 was designed by Ed Williams (Volcano Man) working in conjunction with Paul Sinatra (Steel God), if I read your post correctly you implied these scenarios were created by Daniel Asensio?

As you correctly guessed Ed is super busy, I can say that the next FWWC title is being worked on but as you say Ed prefers to keep his titles a secret until launch so I cannot comment on the subject matter, I also cannot give any indication when the next title might be released if that was your next question.  Wink

Hi to all, 

As far as ComradeP is concerned, I have my own Compass '40 Mod but I only released it on the Spanish site of Punta de Lanza, unlike the one made by Ed Williams, mine includes two new maps, one from Derna to simulate the events after the fall of Tobruk and another in the form of an epilogue on the capture of the Giarabub Oasis that puts an end to my vision of this exciting campaign

I have to update the Addon Compass '40 with more scenarios and the Weather.dat file that didn’t give me time to develop for the release of Compass '40 2.0 but for now I can’t find the time to do it for the reason that you can all imagine, as soon as I have it available I will also launch it in the forum The Blitz

I leave you the mod in case you want to try it and so there are no more confusions with Ed Williams pack

https://drive.google.com/file/d/199dd3vD...sp=sharing

By the way Comrade, great summary of the exciting times that await us in PzC  Wink

Greetings

Dani
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Latest WDS blog reveals PzC Rumyantsev '43 and other titles - by DanTGN - 01-02-2022, 09:52 PM