• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Latest WDS blog reveals PzC Rumyantsev '43 and other titles
01-02-2022, 09:12 AM,
RE: Latest WDS blog reveals PzC Rumyantsev '43 and other titles
(01-01-2022, 10:55 PM)ComradeP Wrote: First of all, best wishes for 2022 and a happy New Year to all fellow Blitz members and family.

WDS revealed Rumyantsev '43 by Daniel Asensio (DanTGN on the Blitz and at Punta de Lanza, who also created the Compass '40 scenarios for El Alamein '42) as the next upcoming PzC title.

https://wargameds.com/blogs/news/2021-en...ear-update

Great summary, thanks for detailing all of that. I will point out that David's post did not explicitly state Rumyantsev would be the next PzC title, it was just announcing it. It very well may be the next, David can clarify is he wants. But was he stated there are numerous titles in development and I am thinking another could come in first to be published.

But this is very exciting, I always thought about shoehorning as much of 4th battle of Kharkov on one of the earlier Kharkov games as possible as a personal scenario, but never got to it. And having a huge master campaign is even more interesting, at least from a giant team game if not a fully playable single player game, in my lifetime at least!

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Latest WDS blog reveals PzC Rumyantsev '43 and other titles - by Ricky B - 01-02-2022, 09:12 AM