• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"1914_0820_01s_Nancy" Protected hexes questions
12-23-2021, 11:15 AM,
RE: "1914_0820_01s_Nancy" Protected hexes questions
I attempted to move the French units out of the protected zone without changing into travel mode, this is impossible and I had a large number of them get broken when the German units came on.

I subsequently ran through the first couple turns playing both sides.  By placing all units in travel mode I was able to get all but 8 out of the protected zones.  However this leaves them in travel mode making them big targets.  The big problem is none of the units that broke were adjacent to German reinforcing units when they came in, they were 2 or more hexes away yet they were still broken.  Any French unit within the protection zone is broken whether a German unit comes in adjacent to it or not. 

Moved the arriving Germans forward and on the following French turn there were several French units that came on adjacent to the German units now on the map and none of the German units were Broken, in fact they shot at the arriving French units.

If this is how it is supposed to work the scenario is poorly designed or badly biased to the German.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "1914_0820_01s_Nancy" Protected hexes questions - by krmiller - 12-23-2021, 11:15 AM