• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Is this normal given server overloads? Question for WDS
11-20-2021, 05:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-20-2021, 05:56 AM by 2-81 Armor.)
Is this normal given server overloads? Question for WDS
I just purchased Forgotten Campaigns, and the order went through with no problem. However when I attempt to download the install files I get this message: <Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Cannot download file, download bandwidth or transaction (Class B) cap exceeded. See the Caps & Alerts page to increase your cap.</Message>

</Error>

I assume this is due to a massive overload because so many people are downloading updates for multiple games all at once. Can you confirm?

I don't mind waiting a while for things to clear up, but I need to know if the links I was set will still work?

Congratulations on the new launch, and updates. Bet you guys never anticipated such an overwhelming response from the fan base did you? Really, it's sort of a good thing.

I posted to this forum rather than to the Black Powder one since it appears this one gets monitored a little more closely.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is this normal given server overloads? Question for WDS - by 2-81 Armor - 11-20-2021, 05:55 AM