• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Japan '46 Operation Coronet Allied AAR
11-07-2021, 03:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-15-2021, 07:18 AM by ComradeP.)
RE: Japan '46 Operation Coronet Allied AAR
4th of March 1946 14:00 Turn 36

[Image: SKHKqQT.jpg]

The advance of the 24th ID is more or less stalled at the moment. It doesn't have the strength to remove the 84th Division from its positions, even though the 84th Division has also been fighting since day 1. Very little will change in this sector in the next few days.

31st ID will move to Atsugi together with the Y+5 reinforcements.

Aside from a small push by 6th ID, XIV Corps won't be making much progress in the next 100 turns.

[Image: kLsbTeF.jpg]

More Japanese reinforcements show up, as the 234th Division arrives from the north-east.

The 93rd Division would arrive later on, even though it can move from turn 1. I'm not sure if my opponent missed that or if he wasn't sure where to send it and kept it near Tokyo as a reserve.

There were so many defenders in Mobara that I more or less "had" to turn it into rubble to capture it.

I decided to move the naval units supporting XXIV Corps to the west, as I hoped they could help clear Fujisawa. Eventually, all naval units aside from the minesweepers would move east again as you'll see later.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Japan '46 Operation Coronet Allied AAR - by ComradeP - 11-07-2021, 03:13 AM