• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PzC Unit Box and Leader Mod – Version 2
07-25-2021, 05:10 PM,
RE: PzC Unit Box and Leader Mod – Version 2
(07-24-2021, 08:50 AM)Plain Ian Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 01:33 PM)Green Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 06:43 AM)Plain Ian Wrote: Just downloaded Normandy and Bulge. Much appreciated John.

Ian in Dundee

Cheers, Ian. I know Bulge is a favourite of yours so I made a special effort with that one! Wink

Yes I do like Bulge but I might be jumping to Normandy (pun not intended) for any future matches, not that I play much these days.

I've grown a bit disillusioned with Bulge. 

The OOB has been improved in certain mods and yes bits of the map have been changed since the game saw the light back in 2001. However I still think that the map needs a bit more attention.

I think that village place names and the road network needs to revisited. I find it difficult sometimes to reconcile the PzC map with historical maps and up to date board game maps. (eg GMT's Battalion level game "A Time for Trumpets" which is set at 1 mile per hex)

No criticism intended here as the game is fun to play and does hit the historical sweet spot which PzC player enjoy, even for pedants like me. How many things which are 20 years old can you say that about???

I plan a Bulge mod. I'm going to use F'40 new map. Do you think that new map is historical enough? it looks to me but I have not dive deep enough into the game yet
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PzC Unit Box and Leader Mod – Version 2 - by Indragnir - 07-25-2021, 05:10 PM