• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Mod "Ferraris Map" for JTS Seven Years War
03-07-2021, 05:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-15-2023, 02:44 AM by Aoi99.)
Mod "Ferraris Map" for JTS Seven Years War
This new mod is based on a true marvel of cartography, the 1777 Ferraris map of Belgium. A map of impressive detail and accuracy, said to have been used by Napoleon during the Waterloo campaign.

I have tried to adapt the aesthetics of the map, within the great limitations of the game's graphics engine and my limited competence in graphic design, seeking to improve the appearance and readability of the game's maps. I have also taken the opportunity to improve the units mod, adding the missing view. I hope you like it and do not hesitate to comment on the aspects that could be improved.

EDITED:

I have updated the "Seven Years War Ferraris mod" to be compatible with the new version 4.02.
I also include a trial version for "The Great Northern War" and "Renaissance". Unfortunately, since I don't have the games, I haven't been able to check if they work. I await your comments to make the corrections of errors.

In all cases, the mod is installed by copying the corresponding Map folder to the chosen game directory. In SYW they replace Unit symbols
Block. In GNW and Renassaince they replace the unit symbol "Alt". This is a purely personal decision. it can be changed by renaming the drive files.

Link: Ferraris Mod M&P 4.02

[Image: SYW%201.jpg?dl=0]

[Image: SYW%202.jpg?dl=0]

[Image: SYW%203.jpg?dl=0]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Mod "Ferraris Map" for JTS Seven Years War - by Aoi99 - 03-07-2021, 05:20 AM