• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Higher Command Organisation (could more be done)
03-02-2021, 11:37 PM,
Higher Command Organisation (could more be done)
O.K I know this series has been around a long time. I also know there are so many tools to help the player within. Some you find easy others after many years of play. Yet here I am doing my Fall Gelb turn and still struggling with the Higher organisation. I know the size of the Map and the number of units make this a very hard scenario to keep things organised in but I was thinking that perhaps it would be good if there was a click or a hotkey when a HQ unit is selected that could take you straight to the units parent HQ. I have organisation highlighted nearly all the time and look at the command range shading as well. Yet still find it very difficult to keep organised with the fixed units units moving at different speeds needs of the front ect. It may be too late by far for such a thing but I'm convinced it would help immensely in many of the titles and organisation is very key to good play in these games.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Higher Command Organisation (could more be done) - by typhoon - 03-02-2021, 11:37 PM