• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Just to hopefully invoke discussion
02-15-2021, 11:10 PM,
Just to hopefully invoke discussion
Just wondering if the scoring system here at the blitz could get a look at. As I understand it now its is done on the scenario size modifier and the number of turns in a scenario. I have always thought this a bit unfair as many of the larger scenarios seldom get played to the actual turn finish. Would not a turns played and scenario size modifier work better as a general system. I know it could be cheated but at the moment you could play 50 turns of a monster scenario feel like your efforts are worth some points but record a major victory that grants lots more points than is warranted.
  I mainly play the bigger monster scenarios and some have lasted years where as others have ended in a couple of months or even less each time the points rewarded would be the same 50 turns or 250. I know they did introduce a campaign bonus of 10 points I believe long ago when this was last bought up. Either way I hope others will have some thoughts on this and thanks as always for taking the time to read.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Just to hopefully invoke discussion - by typhoon - 02-15-2021, 11:10 PM