• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

How does the defense value work?
02-22-2021, 06:51 AM,
RE: How does the defense value work?
(02-22-2021, 03:15 AM)NikolaiB Wrote: Just one more question. In one of the scenarios that I am playing, there are these one tank HQ units. They have attack and assault values and don't seem to act like typical HQs. However, they appear to die very easily, even though they have the same defense values as the normal tank units.

So, my question is, how does the Finishing Off rule apply to them? As they represent one tank (10 men), this made me think the rule does not apply to them. However, they just seem to die so easily that I want to double check.

PS. I also feel like this rule should be mentioned in the attack/assault modifiers section too.

Thank you for the help!

The units you are referring to are actually just normal tank units in terms of the game. If you highlight HQ's (using the L hotkey) presumably they are not highlighted. It will simply be the unit designation.

Finishing off applies to units with less than 10 men, so it is not relevant here.

Tanks actually have low defense values generally but are Hard targets. Without more details it is impossible to know what you mean by 'die very easily'. They will certainly die easily if assaulted.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How does the defense value work? - by NikolaiB - 02-15-2021, 08:35 AM
RE: How does the defense value work? - by Green - 02-15-2021, 04:20 PM
RE: How does the defense value work? - by Green - 02-22-2021, 06:51 AM