• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Update the base games.
12-30-2020, 08:08 PM,
Update the base games.
I would love to be able to fix some of the issues in the base games and then get them to the publisher so they can release a new update to include the fixes.

One of the things that annoy me endlessly are the top down graphics displaying more than one person on a commander - it has his name for freaks sake. I still prefer the original graphics to the top down version - but I have gotten used to the top down version, now can we just make the top down version work properly and display the units correctly please!

How they changed the graphics without consulting all the players mystifies me.

Personally the 3d view can be removed entirely from all the games - unless they improve them tremendously.

How can we get more support from the publisher? They are still actively selling the product but are not providing any support - I really like Rich and his service is fantastic but John needs to step up and get re-enthused with the series he is still earning from. I understand that it is a small company and they are stretched but there are active community members who love the series and would do a lot of the fixing for free if they could just get some support in amalgamating the changes into the update exe's. Also to support the modders like Warhorse and build exe's for the mods with the related changes needed to make the mods a complete stand alone product that they could package as free DLC.

So much love could be given to this tactical turn based engine to make it truly great and immortal. It deserves so much more, and so do the people still paying their hard-earned cash to keep buying it.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Update the base games. - by Ashcloud - 12-30-2020, 08:08 PM
RE: Update the base games. - by Embis - 12-30-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Update the base games. - by Xerxes77 - 12-30-2020, 09:59 PM
RE: Update the base games. - by phoenix - 12-30-2020, 10:22 PM
RE: Update the base games. - by Warhorse - 12-30-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Update the base games. - by -72- - 01-06-2021, 08:20 AM
RE: Update the base games. - by Warhorse - 01-06-2021, 09:57 AM