• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Sealion '40 is great entertainment and game!
12-23-2020, 06:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-23-2020, 06:47 AM by Kool Kat.)
Smile  Sealion '40 is great entertainment and game!
Gents: Smoke7

I have my first PBeM Sealion '40 game - "Left Hook to London" underway and it is fun and highly addictive entertainment!

Commanding the Axis and it has been a wild ride!  Big Grin

Now, you do need to buy into the designers' preconditions - that the RAF was defeated in the Battle of Britain and the Royal Navy was either defeated or could be kept at bay - by Axis mining of the approaches to the English Channel. You also need to accept the premise that the Axis sealift and airlift had good-to-excellent capability.

I also believe that the Royal Navy or what was left of it, would have sortied toward the landing beaches even if it was a suicidal final act!

But, even taking all of the above into account, Sealion '40 utilizes the historical Axis plans and OOBs. 

Note - Sealion '40 uses four Optional Rules as standard and Night Move Disruption = 0%. So, there you go!

Who says alt-history games can't be fun!  Big Grin 

I highly recommend this game title!
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Sealion '40 is great entertainment and game! - by Kool Kat - 12-23-2020, 06:33 AM