• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

JTS Naval series online play
11-18-2020, 09:14 PM,
JTS Naval series online play
Last night Stejones82 and I played a demonstration game of Wolfpack on the Live Fire! server, and streamed it live from both sides. It was a fun game that lasted about 90 minutes and highlighted how as you might expect, playing against a human is very different to playing against the AI and is definitely the most satisfying way of playing the Tiller Naval series.

Streaming it Live from both sides was interesting, the spectators were able to switch from screen to screen to see the game from both the German and the Allied side whilst neither of the combatants lost the fog of war. We plan to set up a game of Guadalcanal in the near future and I would certainly like to try Jutland with a couple of players on each side. 

I will post here when we are looking for volunteers and offering invitations to spectate.

For anyone unfamiliar with setting up JTS games for online play, or with using Discord, we have an extensive help file on the server and often have people online who can offer some practical advice and assistance.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It is impolite."
Napoleon I
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
JTS Naval series online play - by Embis - 11-18-2020, 09:14 PM
RE: JTS Naval series online play - by Stejones82 - 11-18-2020, 10:36 PM
RE: JTS Naval series online play - by Embis - 11-20-2020, 08:11 AM
RE: JTS Naval series online play - by Embis - 11-20-2020, 04:46 PM