• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Mod Campaign Waterloo, 2D Units and Map
11-07-2020, 01:35 PM,
RE: Mod Campaign Waterloo, 2D Units and Map
(11-07-2020, 02:30 AM)Aoi99 Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 11:41 PM)_72z Wrote: 1 bit of constructive criticism (and it isn't your graphic, but stock) -- probably change the oil drums graphics for supply sources, even if just to some wooden barrels ...

I've got zero idea why anyone remotely familiar with the Napoleonic period would have added that as a stock graphic (and as I said, that one is on the publisher ....).

Is right. it's very strange. Will they be barrels of rum and beer?

I make a note to change it. I don't want my soldiers to get too drunk Big Grin

Lol - :)  nah call them powder barrels....  but yeh I know for a fact that Doug was looking for something with that same look and feel.  It is really interesting how you managed it - am a fan of your thinking outside the box.   But I guess that wasn't 'criticism' as much as feedback of pointing out something that I know was there before you were working on it.

Also - I really like what you did with the fields and trees, and on the units, I have the files --- but not looking at them right now, but you really nailed a nice font for the unit types - and I think that really works well with those style of units. 

I'm not entirely sure that you have to do the entire hex around the unit (and if you find background bleed alignment to be a factor that could address it.

I haven't actually installed it - but boy, I like the originality.
Bydand
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mod Campaign Waterloo, 2D Units and Map - by -72- - 11-07-2020, 01:35 PM