• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bored with beating AI all the time
10-13-2020, 03:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-14-2020, 03:05 PM by L0mster.)
Bored with beating AI all the time
Looking for opponents. Any level of experience is welcomed as long as you're committed to play a battle to the end aiming for the best score (i.e. if you feel you're loosing - try to make it at least marginal defeat) On my side - i know i'll do the same. Losing is fun after all.

I'm running the latest version of WINSPWW2. My time zone is UTC +9:00 (JAPAN) I can communicate in English, Japanese and Russian.
Looking for a single meeting engagement battle to begin with. If we get along well - i'd definitely want to give a PBEM campaign a try.

I can handle a force of any size be it a 500 battle points recon mission or a 6000 BP army (depending on a year that is). I expect an opponent to do at least 7 turns per week. Me myself can definitely do more, but then again it all depends on the force size and time zones doesn't it.

I usually pick a random nation. When i play against AI i also set a random battle location id (UK versus USA at Kursk anyone [Image: smile.gif]?)But we can talk the conditions over, i will be happy with any rules and would like to know what others players find fun. The only two conditions i have are map size and turn limit. No matter how tiny the forces are i prefer larger maps that give some room for scouting and emphasize mobility. Consequently i never set turn limit below 40. I usually set it to 90 to be honest. But we can discuss it.

Feel free to reply to this thread or send me an email to [email protected]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Bored with beating AI all the time - by L0mster - 10-13-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Bored with beating AI all the time - by roman - 10-15-2020, 02:22 PM