• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

In the Trenches: Playing a Team Game
10-20-2020, 07:16 PM,
RE: In the Trenches: Playing a Team Game
Gentlemen,

very interesting article and ideas. I also have experience with a few teamgames, and also have experience with wrong files, not moved units by somebody from the team etc. Such lessons were learned during the game by our team and measures were taken to avoid them in the future.

What I like about the team games is exactly that inability to control all the units on the map, so you only have to hope that the player commanding the troops next to yours knows what he is doing and that he won´t get you into trouble  Big Grin Adds so much realism to the game I think.

My suggestion is that every beginning of the day, all commander present their plan, overall or more detailed. Thus, all other players or the captain of the team can evaluate if it is not too risky or if they suggest something else. Also, if the player would be unable to play for real life issues, team captain knows what is the plan of this or that sector´s commander and he is able to move the units accordingly.

Someday, I would like to try some smaller scenario as a team game, maybe something where the divisions themselves can be divided between players as there are not so many.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the Trenches: Playing a Team Game - by Fhil - 10-20-2020, 07:16 PM