• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Latest WDS Blog Post
10-02-2020, 08:51 AM,
RE: Latest WDS Blog Post
Faster than i expected... this is good because game is closer but is bad because game is closer and maybe we can a Christmas discount to add a pair of titles i have MIA  Big Grin2

But i am curious to see the irregular troops working in a WWII enviroment  Helmet Wink

I dont know if you are going to release more articles but one to cover non german units or very rare units in the title could be great. 

I allways find interesting the duch SS units in Arnhem a little over the kriegsmarine or the luftwaffe units, no fallschirmjager or Luftwaffe land divisions, that apart this are a type of units i find very interesting in PzC titles like in Vitebsk scen or Chir river scen.

Off Topic: i allways find Normandy-Market Garden-Bulge a lot over exploited in WWII wargames and games in general but with the rework done in Market Garden on this title... any chance to see update the PzC title... and maybe a PzB title??? at lower scale is a battle tha offer a lot to have a good amount of middle size scens with tons of interesting units and situations.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Latest WDS Blog Post - by Strela - 10-01-2020, 07:39 PM
RE: Latest WDS Blog Post - by Fhil - 10-02-2020, 05:29 AM
RE: Latest WDS Blog Post - by Mr Grumpy - 10-02-2020, 05:56 AM
RE: Latest WDS Blog Post - by Xaver - 10-02-2020, 08:51 AM
RE: Latest WDS Blog Post - by Strela - 10-02-2020, 01:36 PM
RE: Latest WDS Blog Post - by Xaver - 10-04-2020, 10:34 AM