• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Empire - minor changes to V1.2 - nothing significant
01-12-2021, 12:56 AM,
RE: Empire - minor changes to V1.2 - nothing significant
I just wanted to let you all know that for those that are interested  1.2 version of this mod will be available shortly. This should be the final version. I would advise anyone interested to start playing to wait until we issue this variant. However if you really want to play 1.1 then that's fine. This new version will be scenario #43.

The main reason for the delay actually is that I wanted to do some actual proper play testing head to head with another player just getting over the first few months of the war which are critical.

There has been quite a lot of Chrome added and some interesting new and quirky ships. Mainly these fall into the obsolete category and it will be very interesting to see how players can use these obsolete ships and equipment in the early part of the war when everybody needs to adjust.

In addition we have slightly improved the allied defences to make it just a little bit more of a challenge for the Japanese in the first couple of months.

I really hope that you enjoy as I have spent far too much time on it. Luckily the lockdown has made this opportunity.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Empire - minor changes to V1.2 - nothing significant - by cavalry corps - 01-12-2021, 12:56 AM