• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Empire - minor changes to V1.2 - nothing significant
09-02-2020, 12:49 AM,
Empire - minor changes to V1.2 - nothing significant
I have just started a game of Empire as the Allies and it's quite a blast.

A couple of players have asked me to address the issue of the potential of the second Japanese strike on Pearl Harbor. This obviously is not desirable and without having to introduce a house rule I have made the following minor amendments, the most important of which is to move back some of the submarines with reliable torpedoes to Pearl Harbor which can put to sea on the second turn. If you want this version of the game please let me know and I will send it to you directly. Obviously, as we go along in the game we will find odd hopefully minor things that need fixing.

V1.2 CHANGES
1.      Moved several of the S boats with reliable torpedoes back to Pearl Harbour. This is in case a Japanese player wants to engage in a game of hanging around Pearl Harbour. Especially tempting on a one day turn system. Will encourage the KB to leave the area generally.
2.      Removed the excess single aircraft from CA Dorsetshire, legacy from the RA 8.0.
3.      Slightly improved the morale of American fighters at Pearl Harbour. Slightly decreased the number of damaged aircraft, slightly improve the experience of some units. Again this is mainly aimed at reducing the chances of the second Japanese strike.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Empire - minor changes to V1.2 - nothing significant - by cavalry corps - 09-02-2020, 12:49 AM