• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What happened to the disruption markers?
08-19-2020, 08:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-19-2020, 08:24 AM by Mowgli.)
What happened to the disruption markers?
"Disrupted" is probably the most important status in the game. But it is not visible on the units' counters on the map. You can only see the status written on the unit card. So you have to click through all the individual unit cards every single turn to see which units are disrupted and which are not. 

Maybe I'm just spoiled, but to me the lack of disruption makers makes SquadBattle titles almost unplayable. 

Now, the interesting part is that there are markers on the counters for the "pinned" status. And apparently, there were similar markers for the "disrupted" status (see attachment; taken from the designer notes of the "First World War" Squad Battles title)? I'm relatively new to Tiller games, so I can't tell if these ever worked? The symbol is still present in the Symbols-file, it just seems as if the sprite/slot is not linked to/coded to the status ingame?

PS: Also there is no hotkey for toggling "ground mode" in First World War Squad Battles? :o

Attached Files
.png   Unbenannt.png (Size: 135.37 KB / Downloads: 10)
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What happened to the disruption markers? - by Mowgli - 08-19-2020, 08:19 AM