• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
01-21-2023, 07:20 AM,
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
Hello, Indragnir! I have wanted to begin a Korea'85 campaign as well so I might as well shoot some questions I have now: you make mention in this thread as well as the manual of "All NKPA Infantry division had motor vehicles for a fast invasion", and for South Korea "All Infantry division had a pool motor vehicles for a faster movement", but as far as I am able to see no such movement modifier is applied when these infantry divisions enter travel mode? In these cases, do you just mean the engineers and recon assets, together with other motorized support? IIRC, NK has 3 motorized divisions in Second Echelon, but that is all I can think of besides Ind. armored brigades etc.

Secondly, I am not too familiar with how onmap reinforcements work. If we were to say that NK forces reach the southern map edge and exit for a further advance towards Pusan, would that mean american reinforcements will spawn behind them?
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings. - by JulesVerne - 01-21-2023, 07:20 AM