• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
03-04-2022, 09:24 PM,
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
(03-02-2022, 09:12 AM)LordDeadwood Wrote: ...And a few more minor issues (all American):
 - The A sqdn./82 Armored Recon Btl/2nd Armored Div: the unit has a small icon on the unit card with the recon symbol (and the white dot), but the counter symbol is mech. infantry, and the unit has no recon ability.
 - The Light Tank Squadron of the same unit has a small icon with an armor symbol (and no white dot) on the unit card, while the counter has the recon symbol and the unit does have recon ability.
 - The 1st recon troop/1st ID has a recon symbol (with dot) on the unit card but the counter symbol is mech inf., and the unit has no recon ability. In addition, the unit seems to be "foot" class, with a speed of 4.

Just curious: why do the various regimental/CC commands of the 2nd Armored have different division colors?

-Colors on 2nd AD: All formations under a CC/TF/KG have different colors from parent formation.

-The A sqdn./82 Armored Recon Btl/2nd Armored Div & The 1st recon troop/1st ID.
A bug, they're marked as Recon now.
Counter symbols should be now Recon Mech.

-The 1st recon troop/1st IDIn addition, the unit seems to be "foot" class, with a speed of 4.
In my OOB they're on soft Half-Track so it's very likely the unit is "On foot" (command menu) and can be re-motorized just putting them in the same hex than the Divisional HQ units. It's intentional.
Counter symbol should be now Recon Mech.

-The Light Tank Squadron
It's intended they're marked as Recon. They're are hard target with Tracked movement hence Armor symbol.

-Regarding the rest of counter and symbols, to be honest I don't make them so I cannot fix those issues. I presume the white dot on recon units are only for infantry and armored cars? It's clear tracked recon have not.

OOB updated so download again. It won't break your game, the only change is Infantry Recon (Armd) is now Recon instead of Infantry.

Hope it helps.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings. - by Indragnir - 03-04-2022, 09:24 PM