• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Will I ever see the upgrade to EF-WF-RS?
06-21-2020, 01:57 PM,
Will I ever see the upgrade to EF-WF-RS?
I am 72 years old and I get the feeling that I will never see the upgrade to the Campaign Series. About 5 years ago Middle East was released and since then has had 203 games reported. I can't remember how many years it has been that Vietnam was reported as to be coming next year. Now I see that the latest guesstimate is next summer. I hope that is true. I expect that it do better than the Middle East game as the Vietnam mod has had move games played that the Middle East game. I know that the team is doing their best to get the games out and that there is a lot of work to be done for a volunteer team. I just wish they could work faster.

I bought Middle East and found that the only thing I liked about it was the larger counter sizes. I do feel that it was a waste of money to buy. I have no intention of buying Vietnam as I lived through that war and I have no desire to recreate it. I am only looking forward to the Campaign Series upgrade.

While it may not sound like it I do appreciate all of the time and hard work that everyone on the team has done. Keep up the good work.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Will I ever see the upgrade to EF-WF-RS? - by Bioman - 06-21-2020, 01:57 PM