• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Squad Battles not dead if I can help it!!
05-13-2020, 08:51 PM,
RE: Squad Battles not dead if I can help it!!
(05-13-2020, 06:18 AM)Warhorse Wrote: As I mentioned in the first post, am working on an all-encompassing game based on the Pacific War title. Right now it covers the Blitzkrieg era, still have to finish adding the British kit, and then Netherlands. I will release it incrementally as I get done segments of in, so folks can hopefully make scenario's. I made a few already, here is a screenie from the adaptation of the ASL scenario Stonne. French tanks with infantry advance on Stonne spearheaded by tanks from the 45th and 49th Battalions of the 3e Division Cuirassée! Made the map using Google Earth with a numbered hexgrid!

[Image: Stonne.jpg]

First congratulate you on the work on the SBs. That image of Stonne in the campaign of France of 1940 is wonderful. You miss the battles on the western front from the early part of the war. If I may make a suggestion, it would be to round off your work, if instead of a top view of the units, it were lateral, it is only an opinion and personal taste. Again thank you for your work at SB.

Best Regards
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Squad Battles not dead if I can help it!! - by Juan Manuel - 05-13-2020, 08:51 PM
Assault on a Queen-Dutch!! - by Warhorse - 06-19-2020, 08:06 AM
Our Place in the Sun - by Warhorse - 06-19-2020, 09:14 AM