• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Squad Battles not dead if I can help it!!
05-12-2020, 10:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2020, 03:24 AM by Embis.)
RE: Squad Battles not dead if I can help it!!
Well I feel quite differently. I have played SB all titles from the first release of Vietnam a long long time ago. And I still play them more than any other game. There are some things I would like to be different, but that's true for every game I have ever owned and played, and SB doesn't stand out from the rest in that regard. I must admit the graphics were awful from the outset, and I never understood why that was ok, but they have improved a lot and the top down mods in the latest updates look great. Reverting to the old graphics isn't difficult even if you can just squint at a monitor, wave around a mouse and bang on a keyboard with your fists. I was very disappointed to learn no more new titles were in the pipeline. 

I hope that with great modders like the late great Ed Pacitto, and Warhorse and the support of Rich Hamilton amongst others we havent seen the last of new titles.

In the meantime I'll keep banging away and thoroughly enjoying every minute of SB. Smile
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It is impolite."
Napoleon I
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Squad Battles not dead if I can help it!! - by Embis - 05-12-2020, 10:53 PM
Assault on a Queen-Dutch!! - by Warhorse - 06-19-2020, 08:06 AM
Our Place in the Sun - by Warhorse - 06-19-2020, 09:14 AM