• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

#16_14s Wacht am Rhein (Herbstnebel)
07-17-2020, 08:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-18-2020, 11:41 PM by Plain Ian.)
RE: #16_14s Wacht am Rhein (Herbstnebel)
16:00 Dusk

I've ran out of time so I'll post the a few maps without graphics. I'll take them down and re post tomorrow. Units in red are Disrupted. 

You should be able to make out two bridges at Dasburg and 2nd Panzer armour halted in front of a damaged ditch. 

26th VGD have a bridge at Germund but are struggling to get anything across. (Ditch and Obstacles)

5th FJD have no bridges but have cleared Fouren...or maybe he evacuated it? I'll check. The one thing Brian has done in this game is NOT bug out quickly from Bunkers? When I played the first 6 turns I basically ran as soon as I became un Fixed. 

And yes that's units of 26th VGD over the river wandering about wondering if they can walk all the way to Bastogne......

[Image: 2nd%20Pz%20end.png]

Larger maps which I'll add a bit more detail tomorrow. 1st map updated. 17/7. I've highlighted a few interesting units in most of the Volks Grenadier divisions. The 14th and 15th companies are heavy or special units. The 14th are labelled Pz Zerst which I think is supposed to be short for panzerzerstörer? These I think are the anti tank companies. However their high hard attack value and assault values are just the thing for attacking bunkers. The 15th company is a special assault unit. Hence its unique icon. It has a Mine Clear ability as well which is useful.

[Image: 2020-07-16_21h53_49.png]

Map below updated 18/7.

[Image: 2020-07-16_21h54_48.png]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: #16_14s Wacht am Rhein (Herbstnebel) - by Plain Ian - 07-17-2020, 08:10 AM