• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - Central Powers conceded turn 150
05-01-2020, 04:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-02-2020, 10:04 PM by ComradeP.)
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR
Day 6, 06:00 October 12th 1915. Mud and Storm conditions. Turn 40.

The Kosava storm hits the battlefield. It will last at least 3 days.

Central Powers supply from supply sources decreases by 20 points.

Any unit on either side not on or near a primary road or supply source faces 1 local supply.

[Image: PDdzrC7.jpg]

With the remaining objectives around Beograd held until they expired aside from the one held by XXII Reservekorps, units withdraw to secondary or tertiary BUNKER positions. Contrary to other parts of the front, fortifications in the Beograd area are well-placed and built in echelons.

All torpedo boats have been sunk by artillery, field guns and river boats, but they took another A-H river boat with them.

[Image: 2cxpnBr.jpg]

The Danube I Division withdraws to secondary BUNKER positions west and south of Semendria and pulls its right flank back a bit.

The Drina I Division has been kicked out of another BUNKER position, but there's another directly behind it.

The Branicevo Detachment has withdrawn quite a bit to put some space between them and the Germans, knowing the storm would hit and reduce movement to 1 hex per turn for nearly all units. Some of the Danube I Division units that supported the withdrawal of the Branicevo Detachment move back to the main body of the formation.

Also worth noting: 1st and 3rd Army HQ's were moved to hexes on a railroad, to facilitate redeployment if needed.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - by ComradeP - 05-01-2020, 04:12 AM