• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - Central Powers conceded turn 150
05-01-2020, 03:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-02-2020, 10:03 PM by ComradeP.)
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR
Day 4, 06:00 October 10th 1915. Normal conditions. Turn 24.

[Image: RYNkJyf.jpg]

Visibility remains low for most of the day, 1 hex.

The German XXII Reservekorps has cleared the hexes next to Ada Ciganlija / Zigeuner Insel. That's a problem, as it will allow my opponent to outflank my positions on the ridge between the island and Beograd. I tempted fate by not moving the potentially exposed units back earlier, but losses were acceptable and I didn't lose any units aside from border guard companies.

On the last daylight turns, visibility increased and I could see a vast host in Beograd. This is the view at the end of the 16:00 turn.

[Image: Dvnhmi7.jpg]

[Image: PPLa58U.jpg]

The Branicevo Detachment is retreating. Two border guard companies will eventually be sacrificed.

III Armeekorps is assaulting the border guard positions across the Danube. I could've reinforced them earlier, but wanted to maintain a flexible deployment in case the Drina I Division would need help. As you can see, the bunker line is missing a link between Semendria and the border guard companies. That made it impossible to hold that position.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - by ComradeP - 05-01-2020, 03:53 AM