• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - Central Powers conceded turn 150
05-01-2020, 03:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-02-2020, 10:02 PM by ComradeP.)
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR
Day 3, 06:00 October 9th 1915. Soft conditions. Turn 16.

[Image: GlXirsR.jpg]

More A-H pontoon bridges were built across the Sava.

The Drina II Division is being shelled, and the Landsturm unit that acts as a spotter takes painful losses, sometimes 100 men in a turn. It's being rotated as far as I can tell.

In Beograd, the city proper is controlled by the Central Powers. Serbian and Entente forces pull back to the second BUNKER line.

As you can see, the Ada Ciganlija / Zigeuner Insel objective is gone due to being limited to turn 13.

The A-H forces in the city are taking a beating, but more cross the river each turn.

I've lost my first torpedo boat in Beograd. There are 4 Entente torpedo boats in a bunker hex in the water at Beograd.

[Image: 9nTFOza.jpg]

The Drina I Division was kicked out of one of its BUNKER hexes close to the Danube after an unfortunate Disrupted result.

The Branicevo Detachment is struggling to hold their position and will soon be forced to retreat. Units from the Danube I Division are moving in to support them.

Central Powers losses are now higher than mine due to the vicious fighting in Beograd.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - by ComradeP - 05-01-2020, 03:35 AM