• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - Central Powers conceded turn 150
04-30-2020, 10:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2020, 02:51 AM by ComradeP.)
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR
All forces released on the 13th of October unless noted otherwise.

[Image: tfSQbBQ.jpg]

Timok Army:

The Iron Gates. There are 4 minefields directly in front of it and Russian torpedo boats in the Danube.

The Krajina Detachment will pull back when released on the 13th of October. It has nothing to do here.

[Image: F8TdeMz.jpg]

Zajechar Fortress.

The Negotin Detachment will pull back when released, the Combined Division will move forwards to support the border guard screen.

[Image: dfZ69DH.jpg]

Knajezevac fortress.

The Sumadija II Division will widen its front, but will withdraw as soon as the Bulgarian bulldozer puts pressure on the fortress.

The Bulgarians can literally walk straight to Knjazevac/Nis as unlike Zajechar there are only isolated border guard positions in front of them.

[Image: ULu76cj.jpg]

2nd Army/Timok Army.

The Sumadija I Division is released on the 8th of October, it will march to Vranje.

The Cavalry Division will ride, by rail or horse, to the Skoplje sector. The New Cavalry Brigade will be moved there by rail after arrival on-map on the 8th of October.

The bulk of the Morava I Division will move to Nis by road, the rest will move towards the Tumba Detachment.

The Tumba Detachment will only be doing some digging until the Bulgarians get there.

The flanks of the Timok I Division are hung out to dry, the division will withdraw towards Nis immediately after release.

[Image: 6JBJQh8.jpg]

The Vlasina Detachment will attempt to keep the Skoplje-Nis road open.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serbia shall live! Serbia '14 4th Invasion AAR - by ComradeP - 04-30-2020, 10:25 PM