• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WDS 2019 End of Year Update - Part Two
11-23-2019, 05:42 AM,
RE: WDS 2019 End of Year Update - Part Two
(11-23-2019, 04:16 AM)fabiominatti Wrote: Sorry, perhaps with all this information, not being an English speaking, I am a little confused... Jester
Reading the old posts of the forum, it seemed to me that  there was under processing a game of the battles of the Sigrifid Line of 44-45. So, this game dont exist or maybe it could concern another work team of PzC?  
I would not disrespect the great work of the Team of Strela, but personally I think it would have greater chances of selling a game on the line Sigrifido rather the roundup of the Scheldt.. Idea2 Idea2
Certainly these are personal opinions
Reegards

You are too hard on yourself - your English is not that bad!

I must have missed the posts you refer to but until now I think there was only speculation on the forum regarding the precise topic of this game.

Personally, I have no idea if another title would have greater chances of selling than this one but I do know I will be buying it. From what I have seen so far, the only thing I don't like about Scheldt ’44, is that it won't be available until mid-2020. Luckily, I expect it to be worth the wait.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WDS 2019 End of Year Update - Part Two - by Green - 11-23-2019, 05:42 AM