• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Questions.
11-11-2019, 10:51 PM,
RE: Questions.
I have played a couple of the training scenarios now, very impressive. British SAS takes the airfield, very easy to do.
So the mechanics of the game are straight forwards as far as I can see. Course the SAS, who dares wins !
I haven't come across any helicopters or planes yet, find out about that when I get around to it.
Another one I did was a small town, which I had a couple of tanks and 3 platoons to hold the town and try and take the other half that was under the control of the enemy.
The main thing is so far it appears to be a lot less units to archive the goals. EF II taking a small town approx. a mile square, doubt if three platoons would be enough.
The air field scenario 4 squads of SAS to take an airfield, In RS where there are airfields to take, you wont likely get a situation where 4 squads /platoons would be enough.
One other thing I noticed, when the enemy tank was sitting on a hex side which was lower than the hex it was facing, it looked to be sitting at an angle, exsposeing its belly as it went up the gradient, might have been my eyesight, but I though of defensive tactics I would use as soon as I saw that.
All in all a whole new game, and whole new way of competing against others who do this for a hobby.

You fellows that have made this, it is us who own you a thankyou,
Quote:Sir Winston Churchill said they were the "Finest Regiment in the world" The Gordon Highlanders ,
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Questions. - by Oldbones - 11-10-2019, 08:06 PM
RE: Questions. - by Big Ivan - 11-10-2019, 09:56 PM
RE: Questions. - by Oldbones - 11-11-2019, 01:06 AM
RE: Questions. - by Big Ivan - 11-11-2019, 02:25 AM
RE: Questions. - by Jason Petho - 11-11-2019, 03:11 AM
RE: Questions. - by Oldbones - 11-11-2019, 10:51 PM