• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Campaigns Smolensk '41 Gold Scenario Editor
10-24-2019, 06:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-24-2019, 06:42 AM by CelerEtAudax. Edit Reason: punctuation )
Help  Panzer Campaigns Smolensk '41 Gold Scenario Editor
I have been trying without success to modify Panzer Campaign scenarios and to produce my own using the three editors provided.  I can use the scenario editor to do stuff like move units around, fix them, demolish bridges etc.  but what I can't do for love nor money is change the quality values.

Nothing I have attempted has worked.  I have made my own OOB using the OOB editor, and I have even given my modified scenario and my OOB matching names - apart from the three digit tag that is - but without any joy.  

If there is any good Samaritan out there, could you PLEASE walk/talk me through what I should do.  The scenario I am attempting to modify is  #0713 Gusino.  The title is 'The Strip' when you boot it up.  I need to dial down the unit quality values which are set at 'A' for both Russians and Germans.

Any/All help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Richard
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Panzer Campaigns Smolensk '41 Gold Scenario Editor - by CelerEtAudax - 10-24-2019, 06:40 AM