• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Winter is coming... and is a good notice
08-24-2019, 09:24 AM,
RE: Winter is coming... and is a good notice
Well, the OOB in the title was allways an aproximation in the israel side, i think even today is not 100% released the historical OOB (to be the only MC historical title today some info about OOB is dark) but in the jordanian side in game all Pattons are M48 when M47 was present to and if i remember it well with 1 M47 squadrons attached to 1 or 2 infantry brigades (i think around 30 M47 were in jordanian service)

Related with the first point i think some Centurion squadrons where with one of first line brigades.

In general de armor deployment is not 100% correct and maybe that squadrons need appear in OOB with ability to divide at platoon level to simulate they were not an armored fist (like the armored brigades in rear) being more a support class for infantry fighting more dispersed.

Volcanoman uses the old OOB but adapted to the McNamara changes in unit stats.

Korea85 is a good title and the Chinese add-on from Volcanoman a great improvement but i remember chinese infantry divisions lacked towed artillery, they had rocket trucks???

Great know you are working in MIA series.

PD: the 2 first titles are my options to (FWW i asume is going to complete Tannenberg in the south but with central powers bite the dust, i dont count the serbian part) but 3rd title is a big ? for me... i discard a nap title because who keep serie alived is not in PzC but the other series... even long time "dead" series could receive a title but maybe i see more interesting a new serie, is not like are battles i want see in actual series but...
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Winter is coming... and is a good notice - by Xaver - 08-24-2019, 09:24 AM