• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Great game - best in the series
11-28-2018, 05:39 AM,
Great game - best in the series
I've been playing a couple of scenarios against the AI and finding it reasonable enough, and am now playing a larger PBEM game - I have to say it's definitely the best in the series, David. Hats off to you and your team. A fantastic job on everything. 

The map is outstanding. Gorgeous detail, very clear, nice thin contour edges (!), lovely colours. I really think the map is a work of art. And enough names on it to allow you to locate areas and features in the history. The same goes for the counters - beautiful artwork! 

Plus the notes! There's a wealth of really excellent images in the notes, and so much detail, again. The notes are like a free gift. 

The gameplay is, I think, very different to either of the other two. Obviously, lots of movement, but also in the way individual conflicts pan out, I feel. Just my impression, as a relative novice. It all feels much more dynamic. 

So I love it. Thanks. 

I wish the Kursk map could be completely overhauled to match this one in detail and accuracy. But I guess that's not next on the list (or on the list at all...). What is next on the list - for the PB series, I mean? 

Peter
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Great game - best in the series - by phoenix - 11-28-2018, 05:39 AM
RE: Great game - best in the series - by Strela - 11-28-2018, 07:21 PM