• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Battles of North Africa 1941 released!
11-22-2018, 08:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-22-2018, 08:10 PM by Xaver.)
RE: Battles of North Africa 1941 released!
O i see, my fault, i only notice the Rgt in unit HQ name and find strange see battalion symbol (II) in the HQ unit (italians call units with battalion size battalions, not regiments like in other nations)

The attachment of that tank unit directly to Giovani Fascisti HQ is clear in the OOB file but i see OOB in the scen created to review OOBs and here you mantein the tank unit with the tank mother unit and not under his true superior HQ, now i understand it.

Ummm your problem with scroll is that when you are in minimap it become crazy and doesnt stop scrolling??? if is this i find a solution.

Looks like the scrolling optios are expanded in PzB NA41 and now you have 3 extra options to select how scroll and by default if comes with Scrolling using WINDOWS EDGE, you need SCREEN EDGE, with this i solve the problem.

In SETTINGS, go to SCROLLING and select SCREEN EDGE, with this you have the standard scrolling from previous games.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Battles of North Africa 1941 released! - by Xaver - 11-22-2018, 08:09 PM