• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev
10-25-2018, 07:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-25-2018, 07:05 AM by Plain Ian.)
Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev
Started a game with Mike/Smurf309. I messed up the password but we are up to turn 2....again. I'll post the set up position tonight and then start posting the moves. 

[Image: Group%20Zhuravlev.png]

Map above shows the opening positions. 

The Germans have 3 Divisions from two Korps on map trying to contain the cut off 62nd Army units and also prevent any rescue attempts.
The Russian units encircled have a supply source by Yevstarv'skiy but most units have moderate fatigue. The Russians have two powerful Tank Corps available equipped with T-34's no less with which to aid the breakout. In theory they appear quite potent in practice they might be a bit difficult to use as a breakthrough unit. I'll probably talk about their liabilities when I show the OOB.

Map edge supply sources are shown. (White circles with red/black for Soviet/German)

Victory Point hexes also shown. The Russians hold 200 VP's at the moment and the Germans also have 200 VP's. The Victory dialogue is below showing the different Victory levels.

[Image: 2018-10-24_21h38_33.png]

I'll set out the OOB's in next thread probably tomorrow night.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Stalingrad 42 Breakout Group Zhuravlev - by Plain Ian - 10-25-2018, 07:00 AM