• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Heraklion AAR in THE SHARP END GAMING
10-13-2018, 02:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2018, 02:09 AM by Xaver.)
RE: Heraklion AAR in THE SHARP END GAMING
Strela thanks for info, well, introduce a new victory points system to rework 19 years of classic one is something that is going to "break" some heads... you need patience, insecticide and a good helmet to use when you have all done only to find a new problem/bug  Helmet Rolleyes

Ummm improved scen... you plan update demo or you are going to leave it as is now???

Well, i never was a fan of Normandy-Market Garden-Bulge, the evil black hole in WWII wargaming (in west at least, Stalingrad is another one in east) but PzBN was an interesting title, more than i expected by the campaign covered and i admit that Market Garden with PzB scale with all that exotic kampfgruppens avaliable.... the variety in the OOB sure force your OOB creators buy a good supply of valium  Crazy and Bulge.... could be interesting in middle size scens (like PzB-NA41 is looking), even create full campaign divided in 1 or 3 sectors to follow the action on them.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Heraklion AAR in THE SHARP END GAMING - by Xaver - 10-10-2018, 06:13 PM
RE: Heraklion AAR in THE SHARP END GAMING - by Xaver - 10-13-2018, 02:08 AM