• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Teamproject "Hell gate: The Breakout from Cherkassy“
09-28-2018, 01:36 AM,
RE: Teamproject "Hell gate: The Breakout from Cherkassy“
(09-27-2018, 11:44 PM)Battle Kat Wrote: It's cool you guys speak out loud. Please continue. Just remember we're not Microsoft, just a few guys with a day job for paying the rent before any game development takes place. There's limits what we can and cannot do.

LOL! Cool?
Speaking out loud is a right as long as I do not yell fire in a movie theater. Whistle 
So far there is a fire but no movie theater.

I do perfectly understand what you are all doing. I applauded your actions to develop a new game. You donated/donate a lot of time for the success of your venture.
When it became "your venture" and not mine I was fine with that too. When you killed JTCS is when it became not fine. At that point you directly effected me.

I would have been happy with bug fixes, updated graphics, that new 2-D format, also adding many scenarios and campaigns.
I guess I could have hoped that you could have fixed the code to add the new 10k of unit slots. Magic4

But, I also know that Matrix is a business (like Microsoft is a business). Obviously the scale is not that of Microsoft. I wish them both success.
Unfortunately, for me, there is "Mac" or Linux if I soured on Microsoft.

From all the dramatic changes that were made (along with the bugs, lousy scenarios, and condescension from the developers), I quickly soured on CSME. And, with little faith in what you will do with EFIII, WF, and RS until I see what goes on with Vietnam, where does someone who loves this game go?
Where do I go when there is no more JTCS? Dead

I know that your vision of the future is not mine. I do hope that you and Matrix gain financial success with this venture. Enough to realize the dream and do all the versions of CS that you want.

I also wanted to let you know that you may be forcing me away. And, I would hope that Matrix would realize they need all the customers that they can get/keep?

Last post on this thread. Apologies for high jacking the thread.

Farmer

HSL
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teamproject "Hell gate: The Breakout from Cherkassy“ - by Herr Straße Laufer - 09-28-2018, 01:36 AM