• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Atheory's Project: PzB-Normandy Campaign
08-06-2020, 04:14 AM,
RE: Atheory's Project: PzB-Normandy Campaign
Just a little 5 day update

Most German ID have been updated. The 352, 709 and 716 ID have been placed on the map, having restructured them to have the standard oob(removing the numerous machinegun truppen units). The purpose was to test the integrity of the Atlantic Wall Defenses utilizing the updated structure, along with the restructuring of Wn, AA and AT units. I was able to achieve 98% integrity, requiring only slight adjustments in a couple hexes(these were on gold/juno beach). This is in comparison to stock scenarios and the placements found within.

Some of the WN at Utah Beach and further north have been shifted to align better with google earth imagery.

With that behind me, as I push forward with the OOB work, I'm thinking on how I want to handle supply. Whether to have numerous small supply sources, or supply units. The goal is to make artillery a little less available from turn to turn(if possible). Any thoughts on this from the community would be appreciated.

Captured equipment will contain the German designation.

I confess, I forgot each turn was 30 minutes. I contemplated increasing day turns to one hour, but I feel that would adversely impact the feel of gameplay. Night turns are important for German movement so limiting it must be handled with caution. I'm leaning towards having 4 or 6 night turns.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Atheory's Project: PzB-Normandy Campaign - by Ocito80 - 08-06-2020, 04:14 AM