• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CS Middle East 2.0 - QUICK-FIX UPDATE
02-04-2018, 04:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-04-2018, 04:57 PM by Crossroads.)
RE: CS Middle East 2.0 - QUICK-FIX UPDATE
(02-04-2018, 08:50 AM)Landser34 Wrote: Still not working for me downloaded and followed instructions as shown  have 4 PBEM going and have never been past turn 2 without getting error messages  I know your trying to fix this but not a good sign releasing a game you cant play.

What scenarios are you playing PBEM with, let us see if I can repeat the error? Can you confirm this occurs while watching Replays? Note that once the save file has become corrupt you need to revert to a previous one, unfortunately. 

I don't know which build caused the issue, must have been a late one, for we obviously played PBEMs among ourselves all the time during development, and had for instance the public High Water Mark PBEM DAR going on with the latest beta build and finally with production exes. This in addition for the AI-vs-AI tests running continuously day and night for weeks before the release Voodoo Doll

[Image: blog.testlio.comregression-testing-9bfbd...6e96eb.jpg]
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CS Middle East 2.0 - QUICK-FIX UPDATE - by Crossroads - 02-04-2018, 04:56 PM