• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

From the Commissar of Production - Factory Evacuation
05-23-2017, 09:18 AM,
From the Commissar of Production - Factory Evacuation
Comrades!

A few weeks ago Weasel and I were discussing Factory evacs here in this post.

Factory Evacuation

Remembering how much trouble I had as a new player with factories I put a guide together for new Soviet players. With that said, I want to stress a few points. 
  • This is not a strategy guide. It is a training guide aimed at the new Soviet player in an attempt to lessen the learning curve. 
  • I am not an author by trade. I am just a good looking guy with a Viking Helmet (just sayin'). If you find an error (and I know there are errors), send me a PM instead of posting here to keep the thread clean. All my documents are living documents. From time to time I review them and edit. 
  • If you have a suggestion for the guide, send a PM as above.
  • If you have a question concerning the training in the guide, post that here, especially if you think it will help our new comrades.
  • Feel free to pass this along, but it is best to send the link which is where I will keep the updated version.

Many thanks to Weasels for the challenging questions. Well done my friend!

The guide is available here:

Soviet Factories

See you on the Steppe!

Gris
'Millions died or suffered in the mud of Flanders between 1914-18. Who remembers them? Even those with names on their graves are by now unknown soldiers.' - Mier Ronnen, Jerusalem Post, 1933 Gris
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
From the Commissar of Production - Factory Evacuation - by Gris - 05-23-2017, 09:18 AM