• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Yet another WITE question (sorry) Airbases
05-08-2017, 12:47 PM,
RE: Yet another WITE question (sorry) Airbases
(05-08-2017, 12:17 PM)Weasel Wrote: Hey Gris;  Yeah I tried that, it doesn't populate with airbases.  I guess that is why I read on Matrix that guys disband all but two of their SAD bases, makes sense now.  I am enjoying playing as Russia more than Germany but I do agree with a lot of views that the Soviets have too much rail and it is too easy for them to move factories.  Not sure if that is fact or not as compared to real life.

Thanks once again.

Agree, I usually disband the SAD bases as soon as possible if no more than the fact you just get them out of the way. I move the air groups to the National Reserve and reduce the commitment to zero. I knock them down to an MTOE of 20% (although I think 50% is the minimum) and move them to the rear. You recover men and trucks too. You will lose them anyways so the admin point is of little consequence to me. Some guys use them too, either way is ok. I just like to get things organize asap. I used to do the same with Corp HQ to reduce the number of units on the map, but that was changed. 

I do not know all the history on factories, but I have received the impression the Soviets moved most of them East from posts on Matrix forum.

NP, anytime
'Millions died or suffered in the mud of Flanders between 1914-18. Who remembers them? Even those with names on their graves are by now unknown soldiers.' - Mier Ronnen, Jerusalem Post, 1933 Gris
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yet another WITE question (sorry) Airbases - by Gris - 05-08-2017, 12:47 PM