• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

request/suggestion
04-24-2017, 06:09 AM,
request/suggestion
Enjoying the game a lot. Just picked up Kursk to go with Normandy, also my PBEM partner just bought Kursk after a demo PBEM battle. 

On to the request. I generally play the medium to smaller scenarios as i find it hard to keep track of things in the larger unit count scenarios. My Pbem opponent talked me into Hannut full battle, with me as Germany. Is there anyway to to make the "highlight units with unused movement points" more useful? I find it not very useful currently. It highlights units with so few points to do anything and the last turn it was highlighting units with 0 points for some reason. Is it possible to have it just highlight units with a third of there points left. Right now it seems you still have to check the units individually to make sure you didn't forget a unit. 

Ideally a OOB list you could pull up with all your units listed with location and color coded the same as the counters for action point status or a listing of the points they have left would be great, also being able to click on the unit and be taken to the unit location would be awesome and hey while your at it how about current unit strength, morale, and status  Big Grin2
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
request/suggestion - by budd - 04-24-2017, 06:09 AM
RE: request/suggestion - by Strela - 04-24-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: request/suggestion - by budd - 04-25-2017, 03:08 AM