• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"Air Availability"
02-15-2017, 02:44 AM,
"Air Availability"
Seems I must be barking up the wrong trees because I simply cannot figure out the availability %....or nbhow to change it.

see below for the verbiage I am referring to etc., user guide ;

Example: with an Air Availability value of 20%, an air unit that has carried out a mission will have a 20% chance of being available on the next turn. 

So, I am playing Korsun, I am in day 3, the airs units I have used on day one, heck, day 2 as well,  have NEVER come back on line, which, I think is a bit much....so, I was wondering, where can I validate they have zero % of returning and, when times came when I want to edit the scn. can I change it.... .....this doesn't help;

The availability of an air unit can also be affected by specific changes to availability as part of the scenario.  The Units Menu in the Main Program and Scenario Editor display the changes in air availability that have been defined and allow these changes to be edited.

I have tried that, in the PCEDIT the units tab gives you no aircraft options, under the 'Scenario' tab you get an air support choice but it does not lead to a way to check or manipulate the air avail. %......

I have no idea what they mean by 'Main Program', though I tried it guess by checking the OOB editor. etc.

Any clues to share, please?
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
"Air Availability" - by carl11 - 02-15-2017, 02:44 AM
RE: "Air Availability" - by Ricky B - 02-15-2017, 04:54 AM
RE: "Air Availability" - by carl11 - 02-18-2017, 05:09 AM
RE: "Air Availability" - by Ricky B - 02-18-2017, 01:18 PM
RE: "Air Availability" - by carl11 - 02-22-2017, 11:01 AM