• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Question on screen resolution
02-13-2017, 05:24 AM,
RE: Question on screen resolution
(02-13-2017, 05:10 AM)Weasel Wrote: My settings are same as yours Willie, so obviously it is a difference between the two versions.  My task bar doesn't show either when full mode but it does in the screen shot because I dropped to desktop to paste the image into paint for upload to here.

I have been going nuts trying to find out others set their game to 1920x1080, won't worry anymore.  I was trying to find a config file too, thought maybe in there you could set it but can't find that either.

I ran into this same problem with other Slitherine games. I am making an assumption it is in my native screen resolution, but it really doesn't say it anywhere. I am sure Slitherine have a technical reason for this, but it drives me crazy too. For now it works ok for me, but the problems start when the game really begins to age and will not scale anymore. It may just be a sacrifice to place it on Steam vs the cost. Steam seems to get the older games for the most part, so it maybe sales related. Only Slitherine knows the answers to this and they are not talking.

I wish they would change this across the board, I would love to play Spartan/Troy again! Big Grin

There are some third party programs that players use for Campaigns Series, so that might be an option. I am sure someone here at the Blitz knows.
'Millions died or suffered in the mud of Flanders between 1914-18. Who remembers them? Even those with names on their graves are by now unknown soldiers.' - Mier Ronnen, Jerusalem Post, 1933 Gris
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Question on screen resolution - by Weasel - 02-11-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: Question on screen resolution - by Weasel - 02-12-2017, 12:04 PM
RE: Question on screen resolution - by Lowlander - 02-12-2017, 10:15 PM
RE: Question on screen resolution - by Gris - 02-13-2017, 01:43 AM
RE: Question on screen resolution - by Weasel - 02-13-2017, 05:10 AM
RE: Question on screen resolution - by Gris - 02-13-2017, 05:24 AM